If you are a child in receipt of Local Authority care and support through Carmarthenshire’s Children’s Services, you are entitled to pass comment on the quality of the service you receive / have received. You are also entitled to make a complaint about any decision that Children’s Services makes in relation to you.

The same applies if you are a parent / carer who wants to complain about the service a child in your care receives / received  / has been receiving and any decision Children’s Services takes in relation to the child in your care.

Follow the link here for more Carmarthenshire’s Compliments & Complaints page:

Here is more information about making a complaint about Carmarthenshire’s Children’s Services: