The Student Uniform
We have consulted widely with all our students, their parents and carers to achieve an understanding of the need for a consistent uniform whilst showing empathy towards the sensory, comfort and environmental needs of many of our students.
We have therefore all agreed to the following flexible uniform dress code for all Rhydygors Students.
ANY MIXTURE OF THE FOLLOWING, as long as it is plain with OR without school logo – no other logos or markings are allowed on any item of clothing, except for the school logo:
- Plain light blue polo shirt
- Plain light blue t-shirt
- Plain white shirt
- School tie
- Plain navy blue round-neck jumper
- Plain navy blue hoodie
- Plain navy blue cardigan
- Plain black school trousers / knee-length skirt
- Plain black jogging bottoms
- Plain black sports bottoms
- Plain black footwear (with no logos, branding or markings)
- Plain black socks
For PE, off-site activities, rewards days and other events, students may wear appropriate clothing of their own choosing.
For some events, students will be encouraged to wear their House colour.